ARGE Consulting is celebrating its 20th anniversary. We wish to share the developments we have experienced in these 20 years with you. Recognized for improving management quality and helping development of non-governmental organizations in Turkey, ARGE Consulting, has been the choice of more than 250 leading institutions in over 700 projects as the management consulting firm to work with. During its first 20 years,
- ARGE, has helped numerous leading companies in their industries with new strategic initiatives to improve their profitability and market values.
- Numerous ARGE clients have been recipients of National and European Quality Awards. Turkey has become one of the leading countries in Europe in terms of the number of European Quality Award recipients she hosts.
- Governance of many institutions; and careers and performance of thousands of professionals are being managed by the governance and human resources systems established with ARGE’s institutional development projects.
- Companies that work with ARGE are able to utilize competition law and EU norms for strategic advantage.
- ARGE, has been a leader in introducing new management concepts such as “balanced scorecard”, “intellectual capital”, “value management”, “change management”, “reputation management” in Turkey.
- A leader in Corporate Social Responsibility ARGE, is the first Turkish firm to sign the Global Compact in Turkey.
- ARGE’s policy of encouraging its employees to donate one day a week for non-profit activities and its achievements in the community has resulted in ARGE being selected as one of the top three companies to Shape the Future with its corporate social responsibility approach by Generation Europe at The European Parliament in 2002.
- ARGE Consulting has been the only Turkish company to be featured in the European Commission publication named, “Responsible Entrepreneurship”.
- ARGE’s corporate social responsibility approach has been featured in a case study prepared by the Bosphorus University and made available to other universities by the European Case Clearing House.
We wish to thank all those institutions who trusted ARGE to bring their issues to us and enabled us to work with them for creative solutions. These achievements have been made possible by all the family members of ARGE who have shown a devoted commitment to bring the best solutions to the issues of our clients and reflected their personal quality and world-class experience in our projects.With our sincere wishes for developing an environment where knowledge and passion for human development is shared by all for improving quality of life…
Dr. Yılmaz ARGÜDEN